All material provided on this website is intended for informational purposes only and should not be used to replace either official documents (except where the material on the Site is explicitly identified as comprising the official version of a document), nor the advice of a qualified professional.
The company listed on the contact page, on the website header, website footer or the website developer, hereinafter is referred to collectively as the "The owner of this website” or simply “this website”.
(a) Reserved Rights and Grant of Limited License
Copyright © (See the copyright date on the footer of the website) All rights reserved.
- This website owns the intellectual property rights, including copyright, in and to this Site, or has acquired the necessary licenses in the information.
- As a user of this Site, you are granted a limited license to use (display or print) short extracts of the information for your own personal, non-commercial use only, provided the information is not modified. Any other use of the information is prohibited. None of the information may be otherwise reproduced, republished, or re-disseminated in any manner of form without the prior written consent of the owner of this website. To obtain such consent, please contact the webmaster.
(b) No Advice or Warranties
- You shall be fully responsible for any consequences resulting from your use of the Site. The information on the Site is provided for educational or information purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, whether medical, legal, or otherwise.
- This website does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information on the Site. While every effort is generally made to check the information, the site may contain typographical or other errors and should not be assumed to be error-free.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the owner of this website shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damage or any other damages whatsoever and howsoever caused, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site or in reliance on the information available on the Site, including the loss of use, lost data, lost business profits, business interruption, personal injury, or any other personal or pecuniary loss, whether the action is in contract, tort (including negligence), or other tortious action.
(c) No Endorsement
- The Site may contain links to other sites. These links are provided as references to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest. Parties other than the website owner independently developed these other sites. Therefore, the owner of this website does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information contained at such sites. In providing links to other sites, the owner of this website is not acting as a publisher or disseminator of the material contained on these other sites and does not seek to control the content of, or maintain any type of editorial control over, such sites.
- A link to another site should not be construed to mean that the owner of this website is associated with or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the link or the description of the link to such other sites. In addition, the mention of another party or its product or services on the Site should not be construed as an endorsement of that party or its product or service.
(d ) Trademarks
- Certain words, phrases, names, designs, or logos used on the Site may constitute trademarks, service marks, or trade names of the owner of this website or other entities. The display of any such marks or names on the Site does not imply that the owner of this website or other entities have granted a license or authorization of any kind to use such marks or names.
- Submitting your contact information in any contact form, sign-up, submission or email indicates your acceptance and authorization for the owner of this website or authorized representative, to contact you or send promotional materials to you. Email communications will comply with the Can-Spam Act. An opt-out or unsubscribe link will be included in every message.
- All information submitted to the owner of this website via the Site shall be deemed and remain the property of the owner of this website, and the owner of this website shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or other techniques contained in information provided to the owner of this website through the Site or sent through email, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by the owner of this website. Furthermore, the owner of this website shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding any such information submitted to it unless otherwise agreed to in writing by the owner of this website.
- Furthermore, the Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be ensured. Internet email is vulnerable to interception and forgery. the owner of this website will not be responsible for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of the transmission of confidential information that you make to the owner of this website through the Internet, or that you expressly or implicitly authorize the owner of this website to make, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted information.
(f) Computer Viruses
- While every effort is made to ensure that all information provided on the Site does not contain computer viruses, you should take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses and should ensure that you have a complete and current backup of the applicable items or information contained on your computer system. You should pay specific attention to some of the newer viruses that have been written to automatically execute when an infected word processing document is loaded into certain word processing programs.
(g) Choice of Law
- The laws of the Province of Alberta and the laws of Canada applicable therein shall govern as to the interpretation, validity, and effect of this document, notwithstanding any conflict of laws provisions or your domicile, residence, or physical location. You hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Alberta in any action or proceeding instituted under or related to your use of the Site or this document.
(h) By using these web services you agree not to use this service to do any of the following:
- Harass, stalk, defame, abuse, threaten, or otherwise violate a person's legal rights including their privacy rights.
- Mass collect information about others (harvest), including email addresses, mailing address, and phone numbers.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Impersonate someone else.
- Promote or post any profane, harassing, threatening, obscene, defamatory, unlawful, vulgar, hateful, or indecent material.
- Promote or post any files that contain images or software protected by intellectual property laws, copyright, or trademark laws without proper permission from the owner.
- Upload files that contain viruses, worms, or any similar program that may cause harm to another's computer or data.
- Use our web systems in connection with junk email, pyramid schemes, chain letters, or spamming.
- Prevent another user from accessing the site or the tools therein.
- Attempt to hack into, deny service to, or disrupt service to any Industrial NetMedia web system.
- Promote, post, or participate in any activity in violation of our Community Standards.
We know that the ways in which private information is used and shared is very important to our visitors. We will collect and use information through our website only in the ways disclosed in this notice. By visiting this website you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Part I. Information Collection and Usage
When you visit, the server automatically collects a limited amount of information from your computer essential for the site's operation and security via automatically generated server logs. For the most part we collect statistical data through Google Analytics and StatCounter. These services automatically collect this information and provides us with basic website analytics. Information collected includes your computer's IP address, the name of your Internet Service Provider, information concerning your browser and operating system, as well as the page visited prior to accessing Regent's website. No personal information is collected. This information is used to perform statistical analysis of user trends and interests and to help us make this site more useful to visitors. We collect the following general data that is not personally identifiable information: trail a user follows throughout the website, number of new visitors, number of repeat visitors, IP addresses, ISP names, browser and operating system information, etc. We collect demographic data in order to assist with our website design by viewing the path that users tend to take through our website to find the information they need. We do not continue tracking users after they leave our website, nor do we attempt to associate specific personal information with visitors. We are only interested in larger demographic trends in order to guide future website design and to handle resource management.
In browsing the major portions of our site, users do not need to provide any personally identifiable information about themselves. However, when users proceed through certain segments of our website, such as registering on any of our forms, signing up for newsletters, making an online donation, or ordering, we collect personally identifiable information. In these cases information collected through our websites will be used as appropriate for the purpose that it is collected. We do not market to minors, and we never knowingly ask a child under 13 to divulge personal information.
In some cases we make use of outside websites to provide a higher degree of functionality currently unavailable to us. When we do so we take reasonable steps to ensure that third-party websites comply with our privacy practices.
Our websites also offer discussion forums, message discussions and Social Media submissions. Please be advised that information posted in these venues becomes public knowledge.
Third parties are not privy to information collected on the website. Furthermore, we do not share data with third parties unless required by law to do so or when the person to whom the information belongs provides consent.
Occasionally we offer links to other websites. When you click on links to other websites, we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Their standards may differ from ours, and we can take no responsibility for information collected on other sites linked to from our site.
Users that register for events or email mailing lists will receive additional announcements from us if they so desire. Opting out of these mailing lists may take place at any time and links to opt out are provided within the emails themselves.
Please be advised that this Privacy Notice may be updated over time. Users are encouraged to check it regularly.
Part II. Data Storage and Security
We are dedicated to preventing unauthorized data access, maintaining data accuracy, and ensuring the appropriate use of information. We strive to put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial safeguards to secure the information we collect online. To this end we use firewalls, data disconnection from the Internet, and regular backups.
Enviro Clean Grout and Stone Care Inc.
Amazing Service – Amazing Results
"It looks like new again!"
"The ladies from Enviro Clean did a fantastic job bringing my ceramic tile back to life. It looks like new again!"
~ J. T. (Sherwood park, Alberta)
"You saved us thousands in replacement costs."
"After our staff cleaning crew botched our stonework, it was a relief to have Enviro Clean come in and return our feature wall back to its original condition. You saved us thousands in replacement costs."
~ F. B. (Edmonton, Alberta)
"Thanks, Enviro Clean!"
"The staff from Enviro Clean were friendly, thorough and left our floor looking fantastic. Thanks, Enviro Clean!"
~ M. K. (Leduc, Alberta)